- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 tsp piri piri seasoning
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 800 grams boiled and drain lentils
- 1/4 cup (45g) sultanas
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
Lemon wedges, to serve
Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the piri piri seasoning. Head the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Whisk the yoghurt and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth.
Place the lentils, sultanas, coriander and mint in a large bowl. Stir in the yoghurt dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thick slices and serve on the lentil salad with lemon wedges and some extra yoghurt.