- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 4 slices feta cheese
- 1 red onion sliced
- One bunch crispy baby rocket leaves
- A handful of black olives
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice tomatoes in half and cut in thin slices.
- Arrange tomato slices in the center of a dish one on top of the other.
- Top with sliced onions and feta cheese.
- Garnish with rocket leaves and mix in pesto (or add the pesto as a garnish around the rim of the plate).
- Add olives and drizzle with olive oil.
- Dust with sea salt and black pepper and serve.